Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Listerine 21-day Challenge

My mother really instilled the importance of taking good care of my teeth. As a child, I never missed a dental cleaning. As a result, I have not had a cavity since elementary school (applause please...). I have made it my business to pay it forward by teaching my daughter good oral health habits as well.

My dental routine is simple, brush and floss, sometimes I use mouthwash, sometimes I don't. I also visit my dentist once every six months for a routine check-up and cleaning. So far, this routine has served me pretty well, but that isn't stopping me from participating in the Listerine 21-day Challenge!

Did you know that even though you may brush regularly, you still miss 75% of your mouth? That's frightening! That means that there is still "stuff" lurking between your teeth, under your tongue, beneath the gum line, and any other place things can hide. This statistic alone is enough to make me want to take my oral care to the next level.

What is the Listerine 21-day Challenge?

In addition to your normal brushing routine, rinse with Listerine twice a day for 30 seconds, for three weeks (21 days).  That's all.

What results should you expect? 

  • Up to 5x's healthier gums in two weeks
  • Up to 9x's healthier gums in four weeks
That's awesome considering for only one minute per day.  I know you have one minute to spare, right?
 
They're making donations!
 
When you sign up to participate in the 21-day Challenge on Facebook, Listerine will make a donation to Oral Health America to help children in need of dental care.  
 
Wait... there's more
 
If you participate in the challenge and do not feel the difference, Listerine will give you your money back. Offer valid through June 30, 2013.

Will you take the challenge with me? Click here to sign up right now! Be sure to leave me a comment if you decide to participate. Let's rock our incredible smiles together!


I received products from Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the Listerine 21 Day Challenge. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs