Friday, April 12, 2013

Warm Traditions Hot Water Bottles are AWESOME!


Although I live in sunny California, the evenings can get a little chilly here in San Pedro. I know our idea of chilly is not the same as most, but it gets cold for "us." Plus my little sister Jamee is always cold, it doesn't matter what season it is!

You want to know one of the best ways to take the chill off? Hot water bottles! I hadn't used once since I was a kid, that's why I was thrilled when I received the Lamb Hot Water Bottle from Warm Tradition to review.
Isn't she too cute?
This water bottle stayed hot for HOURS! Soothing warmth radiated from this cute little cuddly lamb. It even kept Jamee warm... which is a miracle!

If you've never used a hot water bottle you may be wondering what you could use one for. Well her are a few of my favorite uses:

  1. Menstrual Cramps - the warmth will make you feel much, much better.
  2. Arthritis - many arthritis pain sufferers will attest that heat eases the pain.
  3. Book Companion - a good book + warm beverage + hot water bottle = great evening!
  4. Chill out - hot water bottles can be frozen too. It's a great way to cool off when it's hot!
Warm Tradition hot water bottles come in over 100 colors and stylish varieties. You can buy them plain if that's your thing or you can get a cute cuddly cover. Animal designs, sport prints, flowers... and more!

Visit the Warm Tradition site today, you're sure to find a style that you'll love! Right now their offering free shipping on orders $75 or more

You can also follow Warm Tradition on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.

I'll be sleeping with my little lamb tonight :-)

This is not a paid post. A free product was received to aid in the facilitation of this review. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs