Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ringling Bros Tickets on Sale Now!

I remember my mom taking me to the circus as a child and I was so amazed at the animals and the aerial acts. The show held my attention from beginning to end. When I took my daughter to the circus the very first time, she reacted much as I did... with amazement!

Well you can be amazed too because Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey is back with Built to Amaze!




Tickets are on sale now!

Los Angeles - Staples Center
July 10th - July 16th
Tickets start at $26. Opening night tickets are only $12 each (not valid for VIP or premium seating).
Tickets can be purchased at AXS.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX or at the Staples Box office.

Ontario - Citizens Business Bank Arena
July 19th - July 23rd
Tickets start at $20. Opening night tickets are only $12 each (not valid for VIP or premium seating).
Tickets can be purchased at AXS.com or CBBankarena.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX or at the Citizens Business Bank Arena Box office.

Anaheim - Honda Center

July 26th - August 4th
Tickets start at $20. Opening night tickets are only $12 each (not valid for VIP or premium seating).
Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com or Hondacenter.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX or at the Citizens Business Bank Arena Box office.

Get four tickets for $60 (use the code: MOM)

Giveaway coming soon...


This is not a paid post. Media tickets were provided. All views expressed are the opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs