Friday, May 30, 2014

Maleficent - in theaters now!



We've all been eagerly awaiting the release of Disney's Maleficent for what seems like forever! Well the wait is finally over... Maleficent is in theaters today!

I had the great privilege of attending an advance screening of Maleficent earlier this week... can you say brilliant? I believe that this is my favorite movie of 2014 (so far). 

Angelina was made for this role. I cannot imagine anybody else playing Disney's "most iconic villain." 


If you thought Maleficent was just Sleeping Beauty from an alternate perspective, you were wrong... it's much deeper than that. This is the untold story of the events that led Maleficent's to place the irrevocable curse on Aurora.


Maleficent is much more than you could ever imagine. If you don't do anything else this weekend CHECK OUT THIS FLICK!

In the meantime, here are some activity sheets for the kiddos. Enjoy!

This is not a paid post. I received free tickets to an advanced screening of this film. Images provided by Disney. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs