Monday, June 23, 2014

Taxi Magic App review

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Taxi Magic. I received a promotional code to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
I'm writing this post from a local coffee shop here in my home town. I arrived to the shop nearly 20 minutes ago... delivered safe and sound by the South Bay Yellow Cab company. Why does this matter to you? Well I wanted to share how I came to arrive here... it was like magic - Taxi Magic!

Taxi Magic is an app that partners with local cab fleets. Here in Los Angeles (LA) Taxi Magic provides instant access to over 1,500 LA cabs!

Photo credit: blog.taximagic.com/

I live on the outskirts of Los Angeles, and if you're familiar with the area you know that everything is pretty spread out here. The roads are always jam-packed with commuters and the transportation systems are just catching up with the 21st century (our Metro-rail system became operational less than 25 years ago). And don't let me get started with the parking problems in most areas! Needless to say, driving is among my least favorite things to do.

Over the years, I have only taken a taxi cab a few times. I often forget that taxi cabs even run here! Mostly because driving is so natural for native Angelino's like myself. But the convenience of taxi rides is pretty excellent... and they're not just for rides to and from the airport either. 

Taxi Magic is the wave of the future, you can schedule a cab ride without Googling a cab company or making a phone call.  You can request a cab for now or schedule one for later.. in a five easy steps:
  1. Make a choice "I'm ready to go" or "Pick me up later."
  2. Input your pick-up location.
  3. Enter destination (if you know it)
  4. Be ready to go.
  5. Get in the cab when the car arrives.
The app charts the course the entire way. Paying for your Taxi Magic ride is simple too. Once you arrive at your destination you click the pay now button (you must have a credit card on file), enter the fare amount (you can include the tip in the final fare amount, which will also include a documentation fee), and bid farewell to the driver. 
Photo credit: TaxiMagic.com
 It's really that simple! 

My Taxi Magic experience was truly exceptional! The driver was professional + polite. The app was easy to use and worked seamlessly. No muss... no fuss. If you have a smart phone and need to call a cab... I highly recommend you use Taxi Magic. 

Use the MomMagic14 code to get $15.00 off your first ride.

Taxi Magic is available in over 60 US cities, and in select cities in Canada, the UK, and Mexico. Download the app for free on iTunes or Google Play or book online at TaxiMagic.com

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Taxi Magic. I received a promotional code to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

1 comment:

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs