Saturday, November 8, 2014

Big Hero 6 is in theaters now... And it's awesome!

I was invited to an advanced screening of this film.
All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

Big Hero 6 is Disney's latest animated feature film. The story is an action-comedy-adventure about Hiro a teenage robotic genius who develops an unlikely bond with a marshmallowy inflatable robot designed by his brother.


I had the pleasure of screening the movie earlier this week... and I totally ❤︎'d it! So much so that a review could not do it justice. I implore you to go see it for yourself!

But I will offer this snippet to prep you:



Big Hero 6 is in theaters N-O-W!

Check out images from the movie on Tumbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs