Thursday, December 4, 2014

LAWRY’S® Signature Southern Oven Bake Mix - Review - #GotItFree

I received free products through BzzAgent to aid in the facilitation of this review.
All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.
I love to cook, well mostly I love to see other people eating a great tasting meal. And the people I love to feed the most are also the ones I love the most. So I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for new takes on old favorites (and new favorites too). And my friends at Lawry's have introduced me to something new/old!

Lawry's Signature Southern Oven Bake Mix is a new twist on an old favorite. They've combined the zesty flavors of their original seasoned salt, with herbs, spices, and panko bread crumbs. The result is Mmm... Mmm... good!

Since I'm vegetarian, I thought I would try breading some chicken-less strips, and I was pretty impressed!


Baking chicken (or chicken-less) strips in the oven is a great alternative to fried chicken. And with Lawry's Signature Southern Oven Bake Mix you won't have to sacrifice the crunch!

You can find Lawry's products in your local grocer. Check out their website for recipe ideas and product information from the McCormick/Lawry's family of products. And be sure to follow them on Facebook too.

1 comment:

  1. Despite strong political and civic protests, cheap timberland boots this law was promulgated on 23 December. The MRC is convinced that we need a specific law to timberland outlet sale protect our country and effectively combat this serious jeopardy. However, it is strongly opposed to the instrumentalization timberland outlet uk of the fight against terrorism for political purposes.

    ReplyDelete

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs