Friday, February 6, 2015

Fulcrum Gallery Art Review

I received free artwork to facilitate of this review. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.
I have always enjoyed art. Art is relative. It looks different to everyone, with art you see whatever you see. And it makes you feel however you feel. 

FulcrumGallery.com has a great selection of photography, modern, classical, contemporary, and traditional art available at affordable prices. Some people don't mind breaking the bank for art, but I'm not one of those people. I don't think that beauty has to cost and arm and a leg. 

My favorite thing about FullcrumGallery.com is that you can choose the presentation style. So if you like prints instead of canvas, you can have it your way. 



Of course choosing the style is the easy part, but choosing what kind of art you really want is something altogether different. But FulcrumGallery.com has a variety of subjects to choose from:


You can also shop by color, featured artists, and best sellers. 
While I really like abstract, I like contemporary pieces even more, and if the piece includes words... well that's a home run in my book! So I'm sure you won't be surprised to know that I chose a piece of word art :-) 



The quality of the canvas is exceptional, and it's perfectly stretched. I especially appreciate that it looks how I expected it to look, the site images are definitely true to form. 

So if you are in the market for a piece of art... and you want to be a little conservative with regard to price, FulcrumGallery.com is a great place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs