Thursday, February 19, 2015

Peet's Coffee - Columbia Luminosa review

I received free samples of Columbia Luminoso from Peets Coffee & Tea.
All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

I was a coffee junkie for a long time. Then I went off the stuff for years. But lately, I have been jonesing... bad.  I love the smell and the taste. There's just nothing like a hot cup of joe - any time of the day.

Peet's Coffee & Tea has recently introduced a new light roast called Columbia Luminosa.  This is the very first time that Peets has ventured into the light roast realm. 


Let me first say that I love how the name conjures images and feelings of lightness for me. And the flavor does not disappoint. I'm so grateful to be back on the juice because Columbia Luminosa is a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y deliciouso!

The flavor is mild and slightly nutty. The finish is smooth and silky. I typically take my coffee with cream and sugar, but for the sake of exploration I tried Columbia Luminosa black as well, just to see if I could stomach it. And yes, it stands up on it's own very well, without too much bitterness + while maintaining it's quiet boldness. 

I have enjoyed plenty of coffee over the years, but this one has quickly become one of my favorites.  For the past several weeks this is the ONLY coffee I have had. It's actually been quite challenging to stave off the craving!

Columbia Luminosa is available in ground packs for $14.95/lb. and K-cup packs for $13.99 as well. You can purchase in-store or online.

Be sure to follow Peets around on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Cheers to light, delicious flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs