Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm an eMeal Blogger!

Make Time For Family - eMeals Blog

I love being in the kitchen. Preparing meals for the people I love brings me joy. I love to keep it fresh, I try to use garden fresh ingredients whenever possible. I also love to keep it interesting, that means trying new recipes and experimenting just to see what works.

I'm so excited to be an eMeals Blogger!

What is eMeals you ask?

"eMeals is a dinner solution for busy people." Let's face it you're juggling a million things, you feel like there isn't enough time in a day, and your busy schedule probably means you cook the same things all the time.

What if you could create easy delicious meals that your entire family will love? That's why eMeals is so great! eMeal members receive a meal plan every week (7 different family-friendly recipes). Each recipe includes an entree and sides. In addition to the meal plan you also receive a highly organized grocery list, so that you can get in and out of the store - easy peasy!

Have specific dietary needs? Well eMeals has a plan for you!
 
  1. Classic Meals
  2. Clean Eating
  3. Simple Gourmet
  4. Paleo
  5. Low Carb
  6. Low Fat
  7. Portion Control
  8. Natural & Organic
  9. Gluten Free
  10. Vegetarian
Of course I chose the vegetarian option and I must admit - I'm impressed! The meals are culturally diverse and completely bore-proof!

How much does it cost?

eMeal dinner subscription plans start at $21 for 3-months. Six month and yearly options are also available. You can also add weekday breakfast and lunch subscriptions as well. Save 10% when you sign up today using the code "easter."

Here's a sample:

With Easter approaching fast, I'm sure you're on the lookout for something tasty and delicious to serve.  Check out these delicious recipes:

 
 
Visit the eMeals website today, so you can simplify dinner time right away! Be sure to visit the eMeals facebook page to see what other people are saying!
 
In case you're wondering, the eMeal app is coming soon!
 
This is not a paid post. As an eMeal blogger I received an annual subscription to eMeals. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs