Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nuclear Cowboyz is this weekend!

Nuclear Cowboyz is coming to Citizen Business Bank Arena in Ontario, CA this weekend. I'm totally stoked!


I have never seen freestyle motocross live, but I already know that I'm going to love it! If you live in the area, it's not too late to get in on the action!

Show dates and time:

* Friday, April 5th @7:30pm
* Saturday, April 6th @7:30pm
* Sunday, April 7th @2:00pm

Ticket info:

Tickets can be purchased online at www.axs.com or at the Citizen Business Bank Arena box office. You can also charge by phone at 1-888-9AXS-TIX. Tickets start at $20 for Adults and $10 for Kids.

This is not a paid post. I received free Nuclear Cowboyz tickets. All views expressed are the opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs