Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful - in theaters now!


Did you ever wonder how the wizard got to Oz in the first place? I honestly hadn't given it much thought, before now. I was invited to a screening of Oz The Great and Powerful earlier this week and now I know!

I don't want to ruin it for you, so I won't tell you all the deets. But what I will say is this, I was amazed, amused, and awed. Not only is the story line great, the actors are superb, the imagery is flawless, and there is just enough comedy, drama, and a touch of romance.

The cast:

Oscar "Oz" Diggs - James Franco
Annie / Glinda the Good Witch - Michelle Williams
Evanora - Rachel Weisz
Theodora - Mila Kunis
Frank / Finley - Zach Braff
Young Girl / China Girl - Joey King

You will enjoy this movie. It doesn't matter if you believe in fairy tales or not, the adventures and lessons of this film are universal and they apply to real life too!


Download these cool activity sheets for the kids: MaskMazeMemory Cards, and Spot the difference.

Make a date and check it out! Oz The Great and Powerful is in theaters now!

I was invited to a screening of this film by Disney. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs