Thursday, July 11, 2013

Filippo Berio EVOO review

I was invited to participate in a Filippo Berio Olive Oil review through BzzAgent.


I have been an olive oil user for a very long time. It's the only oil that I use every single day. It is also a fabulous moisturizer... try it!

Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil is delicious! I love the rich flavor, it compliments food deliciously.  Filippo Berio EVOO can be substituted for butter or margarine (conversion chart). Although I personally don't bake with EVOO, but you could.

If you're not already an olive oil user, let me give you a few reasons to give it a try:

  • High in monounsaturated fat (the good fat)
  • Sugar free
  • Salt free
  • Gluten free
  • Helps control blood pressure and blood sugar levels
It should be no surprise that people who live in Mediterranean regions have lower rates of heart disease and Alzheimer's, and they also have high life expectancy. Why is that? Health experts believe that olive oil plays a strong part in this. 

I'm a believer! 

You can find Filippo Berio in your local grocer. 

This is not a paid post. I received a sample of Filippo Berio through BzzAgent. All views expressed are the opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs