Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ringling Bros. Built to Amaze Review

This is not a paid post. I received tickets to the show through Feld Entertainment. 
We had the pleasure of attending opening night of Built to Amaze at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Can you say awesome?

Every single performer was incredible. The colors were vibrant, the energy was electric, and the stunts took my breath away (literally). There were moments when I was on the edge of my seat, holding my breath, and crossing my heart (and fingers too). I am always blown away by the acrobatics and the bravery of the aerial performers (net or no net).


My favorite performance of the night was not high flying at all, it was an oldie but goodie - The King Charles Troupe! I cannot believe the things these guys could do on a unicycle!


If you live in the Los Angeles area and have not yet had a chance to check out Built to Amaze, it's not to late! This is a show that children of all ages will enjoy - guaranteed!

The following dates are still available:


Los Angeles - Staples Center
July 15th - July 16th
Tickets start at $26. Tickets can be purchased at AXS.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX or at the Staples Box office.

Ontario - Citizens Business Bank Arena
July 19th - July 23rd
Tickets start at $20. Opening night tickets are only $12 each (not valid for VIP or premium seating).
Tickets can be purchased at AXS.com or CBBankarena.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX or at the Citizens Business Bank Arena Box office.

Anaheim - Honda Center

July 26th - August 4th
Tickets start at $20. Opening night tickets are only $12 each (not valid for VIP or premium seating).
Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com or Hondacenter.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX or at the Citizens Business Bank Arena Box office.

Get four tickets for $60 (use the code: MOM)

Free events tickets were received. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs