Friday, April 25, 2014

Disney on Ice - 100 Years of Magic - review


I have been to Disney on Ice a gazillion times, well maybe not a gazillion...but a lot, and I think Disney on Ice 100 Years of Magic is my favorite (so far).

The show included some of  my favorite characters: Nemo, The Beast, Rafiki, and Goofy... just to name a few.  Of course Mickey, Minnie, Donald, the Incredibles and several Princesses were there too! 




My little sister and my dear friend who is visiting from Memphis, TN, accompanied me to the show and they love it just as much as I did. The cast members are so very talented, gliding effortlessly across the ice. It was just beautiful!

I have to admit I enjoyed the show even more because it was Girl Scout night! I always love to see little girls in their uniforms with all their patches. Yes I'm a fan... and a former girl scout :-)

If you live in So Cal there's still time to check out the show at the Long Beach Arena - Long Beach, CA:
 
* 4/25   - 7:30pm
* 4/26   - 11:00am, 3:00pm, & 7:00pm
* 4/27   - 11:00am, 3:00pm, & 7:00pm

Tickets available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 800-745-3000, or in-person at the venue box office.

Tickets range from $22-$55. 

This is not a paid post. I received complimentary passes to Disney on Ice to aid in the facilitation of this review. All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs