Friday, April 25, 2014

Helpful Honda Pet Adoption


I was invited to participate in this even by SoCal Honda. I will receive free promotional items. 

Even though lots of people love animals, there are millions of pets who need homes. And The SoCal Honda Dealers are doing something about it!

The SoCal Honda Dealers will be out in full force on Sunday at the Helpful Honda Pet Adoption, dressed in their blue shirts, helping pets find new homes! 

Come out and join in the fun! 

Get a free leash for your dog or a collar for your cat... and maybe you can even bring home a new family member too!


Event Details

When: Sunday, April 27th 

Time: 10am-2pm 

Where: Griffith Park - 4730 Crystal Springs Drive, Los Angeles 90027



I hope to see you there!

This is not a paid post. I was invited to participate in this even by SoCal Honda. I will receive free promotional items. All views expressed on the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs