Monday, September 15, 2014

mike's Hard Pink Lemonade (Sponsored)

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for mike’s hard lemonade. I received a Circle K gift card to facilitate this review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Sometimes my days are so jam packed that I don't remember to eat. Between work and taking care of a household, life can be pretty busy. And sometimes this mom needs a cocktail to unwind at the end of a long day! mike's Hard Pink Lemonade is perfect for those never-ending days. 

I don't mind pulling out the blender and making a fruity cocktail, but when the day has been dragging on forever, I need something fast and delicious. But if I'm doing to drink a pre-made drink it needs to contain real fruit juice, and mike's Hard Lemonade is made with the juice and zest of real lemons. That's why every bottle tastes so authentically delicious!

Of course another thing that makes a pre-made fruity cocktail perfect is convenience... And it just so happens that mike's Hard Lemonade is sold at Circle K stores. That makes it easy to pick up a pack while I fill up my car (my local Circle K is also a gas station). 

mike's Hard Pink Lemonade is seasonal and apparently in high demand, because my local Circle K was all out. The reason that I was determined to purchase the pink lemonade is because when I buy mike's Hard Pink Lemonade I'm also supporting breast cancer research. 

mike's has been supporting the fight since 2009, and they've contributed more than $1 million dollars to breast cancer research. Several people close to me have been impacted by breast cancer, so it's an important issue to me, so I want to support the fight anyway that I can. That's why I'm thrilled to "drink pink!"

mike's Hard Pink Lemonade will only be available through October, which is breast cancer awareness month. So if you want to join the fight + drink pink... go pick up a pack today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs