Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mary Lambert - Heart On My Sleeve review!

I participated in the Mary Lambert Heart On My Sleeve album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

I ❤︎ Mary Lambert. I love that she is genuinely herself. She's not trying to fit into a box, and she's not afraid to color all over the page either. 

Mary's new album Heart On My Sleeve is fabulous! There are several tracks that I'm really feeling, but they're all great if you ask me.

Track List
  1. Secrets this one is fabulous.. excellent single selection
  2. So far away
  3. Ribcage
  4. Dear One - excellent spoken word piece
  5. When you sleep
  6. Chasing the moon great uptempo track
  7. Jessie's girl - classic remake
  8. Monochromatic love this one
  9. Wounded animal
  10. Sum of our parts



In a time where so many artists sound the same and we've been auto-tuned to death, Mary Lambert is a breath of refreshing oxygen. Her voice is lovely and her lyrics are awesome. I think that she has a bright future ahead of her... and she's creating her own lane! 

Heart On My Sleeve is currently in stores now. Also available on iTunes and Amazon.

See what Mary's up to on her website. You can also follow her around on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.

I participated in the Mary Lambert Heart On My Sleeve album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs