Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Connect-2-Joy Diet begins on November 1st - Sign up today!



I have been blogging for several years now, but that's not all I do. I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned it here before... but I am also a Connection Coach.

With the holidays approaching fast, I thought I would give you an opportunity to do something radically different this year! In an effort to minimize the expansion of your waist, while reducing the clutter between your ears, I challenge you to take part in The Connect-2-Joy Diet

The Connect-2-Joy Diet is a 21-day untraditional diet, that consists of daily activities designed to cultivate more joy in your life.

How it works:


  • You will be given a task every day for 21 consecutive days. 
  • I will send out an email each week (Saturdays at 12:00am EST) outlining the tasks for that week. 
  • There will be a private Facebook group so that we can connect with one another, share our joy, and hold each other accountable. 
  • Every time you post a picture of yourself doing the daily activities on Facebook or Instagram using the #Connect2Joy hashtag (You can also send your pics via email if you prefer), you’ll be entered in the weekly prize drawing. Be sure to tag me in your photos so that I can give you proper credit.
  • There will be a prize drawing at the end of weeks 1 & 2 for active participants.  And a special grand prize at the end of the challenge. The more you participate the greater your chances of winning ;-)

The Connect-2-Joy Diet begins on November 1st. Click here to sign up.


I would love it if you shared the challenge with your friendsI’ve even made it easy for you to spread the word!

Twitter:

Don't let the holidays fatten your waist, empty your wallet, and bog down your mind. Join the journey! #Connect2Joy 
 (click to tweet) 

A diet all about joy! It's about reconnecting with you + your life. 21 days - that's only 3 short weeks. #Connect2Joy  (click to tweet)

Facebook:

This diet is all about joy! It's about reconnecting with you + your life. 21 days - that's only three short weeks. You've got the time, so don't make any excuses. It's going to be great fun! And it's absolutely free! #Connect2Joy http://wp.me/P2udKF-IJ
  
(copy + paste in FB)

Don't diet after the holidays have fattened your waist, emptied your wallet, and bogged down your mind, why not diet in advance? #Connect2Joy http://wp.me/P2udKF-IJ  
(copy + paste in FB)

I do hope that you’ll be joining me ❤︎ 

Feel free to peruse the blog on my website. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs