Friday, June 19, 2015

Disney-Pixar's Inside Out - In theaters TODAY

I attended a free screening of Disney-Pixar's Inside Out.
All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.

I am an inspiration junkie. I love anything that lifts my spirits and tickles my heart. I had the pleasure of viewing Disney-Pixar's Inside Out a couple of weeks ago... and I'm still riding the inspiration high!

About the film


The control center of 11-year old Riley's mind is run by five (5) emotions.  The leader of the pack is Joy, the optimist of the bunch, her job is to make sure that Riley is happy, and she takes her job very seriously. Fear is in charge of safety, Anger stays on top of fairness, and Disgust does whatever she needs to do to make sure that Riley is not poisoned.  Sadness feels like the odd man out, because she really has no idea what her role is... and the others do not really know either. 



Starring:

Joy .................................... Amy Poehler
Sadness .......................... Phyllis Smith
Fear ................................. Bill Hader
Anger .............................. Lewis Black 
Disgust ........................... Mindy Kaling 
Riley ..............................  Kaitlyn Dias
Mom ............................... Diane Lane
Dad ................................. Kyle Maclachlan

 

My thoughts


As a grown-up, I know how difficult it is to maneuver the world of my own emotions on a daily basis... and it was even worse when I was 11 years old! Inside Out offers a refreshing and clear perspective of how emotions work. 

I think what I liked best about the film was the way encourage the audience to recognize that all emotions are important, none more than the other. And that emotions are fluid, we can flow in and out of them at any given moment. 

What more can I say... this is a smart movie that the entire family will love. The characters are lovable. Their adventures will tickle your funny bone and pull at your heart strings. You will not just relate to one part of the movie, you'll relate to the every single moment. Definitely a must see film!




Inside Out is in theaters now!

1 comment:

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs