Wednesday, August 19, 2015

National Hot and Spicy Food Day with Tandoor Chef!


This is not a paid post. I was provided with coupons to purchase a free Tandoor Chef item.
All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.
August 19th is National Hot and Spicy Food Day and I'm celebrating with Tandoor Chef!

I have always been a big fan of spicy food! I love the flavors, but mostly I love the tingling sensation. That's why I enjoy Indian food so much, plus there are plenty of vegetarian options. They ofer 11 certified vegetarian appetizers and entrees - it's like veggie heaven!

Tandoor Chef has lots of traditional Indian dishes to choose from like...

  • Vegetable Pad Thai
  • Paneer Tika Masala
  • Chicken Curry
  • And so much more!
My daughter tried the Vegetable Pad Thai last night and here's what she had to say:

"It's a great alternative to the usual frozen dinner. The unique flavors danced across my palette... the spice wasn't too much, but just enough to be pleasantly surprised!"


You can find Tandoor Chef in the frozen section of your local grocer. They are also available online through Amazon.

I encourage you to visit the Tandoor Chef website, it has a ton of great resources and information about Indian cuisine and culture.


1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs