Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Cavalia - Premiering this week!

This is not a paid post. I will receive complimentary tickets to Cavalia's Odysseo. 
However, all views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.



Cavalia's Odysseo is premiering under the Big White Top in Irvine, California, on February 3, 2016!

I am really excited about seeing Odysseo! Tomorrow I am going for a behind the scenes look at the show where I'll get to meet the horses and talk with some of the performers as well... I can hardly wait!



If you live in (or are visiting) Southern California... treat yourself + your family to this amazing show!

When: February 3 - 14th 

Where: Under the Big White Top (where I-405 + SR-133 meet)

Tickets: General admission tickets are priced between $29.50 - $144.50 (+ applicable taxes). The Rendez-Vous package offers excellent seating and a buffet style dining experience before the show, including an open bar and desserts during intermission + a visit to the stables to meet the horses after the show. Tickets for this package range from $149.50 - $269.50 (+ applicable taxes).  Group tickets are also available. 

Purchase tickets online at www.cavalia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs