Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cavalia's Odysseo Review

This is not a paid post. I received free tickets to Cavalia's Odysseo.
All views expressed are the honest opinion of Just Say I Told You So.



We attended Cavalia's Odysseo on Saturday and OMG! The show is just breathtaking. The horses are beautiful. The acrobats are excellent! And the entire production is stunning!

I spent a good amount of the show on the edge of my seat, it was exciting and captivating. Not a single moment of boredom. And while I LOVED every single moment of action, what stayed with me was the live music. Yes I said LIVE!

The overall show is just spectacular. A definite MUST SEE!

There's still time to catch the show because their stay has been extended... because it's that good!  

If you live in Southern California or if you're visiting... check it out!

Tickets: General admission tickets are priced between $29.50 - $144.50 (+ applicable taxes). The Rendez-Vous package offers excellent seating and a buffet style dining experience before the show, including an open bar and desserts during intermission + a visit to the stables to meet the horses after the show. Tickets for this package range from $149.50 - $269.50 (+ applicable taxes).  Group tickets are also available. 

Purchase tickets online at www.cavalia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Won't you be a dear and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs